I may not know how to say Mama or Dada, but I know that I can use my
thumb and my pointer finger to pick up Cheerios! It takes me an hour
to eat four Cheerios, but they sure are tasty . . .
Here are some other highlights from the week:
-- I loved spending so much time with Mommy before she started her new
job . . . we're so proud of her! She really knows how to bring home
the tofu (haven't tried the tofu yet, but I'm sure it's tasty)
-- We visited the Upper West Side three times this week . . . nice
place, even more Bugaboos, fun playgrounds. I'll go back . . .
-- Went to the swimming pool with Daddy . . . he dunked me twice and I
didn't even cry. I especially liked riding around the pool in the
inner tube. The lifeguard couldn't believe it was only my second time
in the pool . . .
Peace out . . .
Max
You have been sent 3 pictures.
IMG_3739.JPG
IMG_3741.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/
to eat four Cheerios, but they sure are tasty . . .
Here are some other highlights from the week:
-- I loved spending so much time with Mommy before she started her new
job . . . we're so proud of her! She really knows how to bring home
the tofu (haven't tried the tofu yet, but I'm sure it's tasty)
-- We visited the Upper West Side three times this week . . . nice
place, even more Bugaboos, fun playgrounds. I'll go back . . .
-- Went to the swimming pool with Daddy . . . he dunked me twice and I
didn't even cry. I especially liked riding around the pool in the
inner tube. The lifeguard couldn't believe it was only my second time
in the pool . . .
Peace out . . .
Max
You have been sent 3 pictures.
IMG_3739.JPG
IMG_3741.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment