Wednesday, April 19, 2006

9 Months Old!

Daddy and I went to the Yankees game with some of his teacher friends
and I had a blast (for the most part). All was well and good until
Daddy's friend Lance caught a foul ball in the seventh inning. I was
excited for him at first (you don't catch a foul ball everyday), but
then the dude went nuts-- he started pumping his fist, screaming,
jumping up and down . . . I really wasn't sure what he was capable of
at that point, so I burst into tears, basically inconsolable for the
rest of the game. Every time the Yankees did something good, the crowd
started to cheer, and I started to cry. Maybe I should stick with the
Rockies . . .

Here are some other highlights from the week . . .

-- My new babysitter, Dolly, started this week. Apparently Daddy needs
some time to get a "real job" (personally, I thought I was real job
enough). Dolly is very nice and I'm even willing to let Daddy out of
my site when she is around.

--I started my new class, Jump and Jive. Not much jumping, just a
little bit of jiving, but overall, it was fun. At least this time
there were some other babies that could move around . . .

Hope you are enjoying some nice weather . . .

Love, Max


No comments: