Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mini-Yogis

I started my Mini-Yogis class this week at the Nest. We didn't really know what it would be like, but it sounded different than Jump and Jive, so Daddy signed us up. The good news is that I got to roll around with and get massaged by a very pretty lady. The bad news is that Daddy was the only sap that fell for a yoga class for babies, so I was the only one in the class! We decided to switch to a class called The Environment, which is supposedly a feast for the senses. Most likely I will be rolling around and getting massages . . .

Here are some other highlights from the week:

-- I went to a first birthday party in Connecticut. There was a dude there with 6 fingers on one of his hands. He gave two thumbs up a whole new meaning!

-- We had another minor (very minor) celebrity experience . . . We were at the Nest (at Yoga) and we saw the lady who plays Margaret on West Wing (Leo McGarry's secretary). She thought I was very cute and wanted me to meet her daughter Shirley and her niece Nadene-- she thought they were the cutest names in the world. I was wondering if they were babies or grandmothers . . .




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: