Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Scalpel please . . .

Daddy and I observed one of life's more interesting cultural experiences this week-- a bris for Amichai Shalev Epstein. I couldn't really tell what was going on up there (Daddy said he would explain when I was older), but frankly, the poor little guy didn't seem that comfortable when a dude with a knife came at him while his parents,grandparents, great-grandparents, and closest family friends stood buy watching (actually his Mom couldn't watch, which may be a bit disconcerting). Anyway, their was a nice lunch after and Amichai Shalev didn't seem any worse for wear . . .

Here are some other highlights from the week . . .

-- Daddy and I have been going to Battery Park recently and discovered a big party every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Park Rangers bring out a ton of toys, read stories, and sing songs for all the kids in the neighborhood. If you were ever wondering whether I spend any time with other kids . . . see picture number 4.

-- No progress on the walking front . . . still only take a few stepsand lunge myself at Mommy or Daddy.

-- Unfortunately, my babysitter Dolly had to have surgery recently. She is okay, but apparently, there have been complications so she is not going to be able to come babysit anymore. How sad . . . Daddy has to put off finding a job (Woo-Hoooo!)




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: