Wednesday, June 28, 2006

God Bless Him!

Three people this week commented how "pretty," "beautiful," and "cute" I am and then followed up with "God Bless Him." Personally, I don't know whether I'm pretty, beautiful, or cute (you can decide that for yourself), but it seems to me like these people should be blessing the ones who they don't think are very cute instead . . . or maybe that is what they are doing???

Here are some other highlights from the last two weeks:

-- I took two trips to Cleveland to visit Nanaji-- one time with Daddy and one time with Mommy. Between the four flights, I waited in the airport for 9 hours for delayed flights. The funny thing is, I was the most patient person in the whole airport!

-- I am finally walking . . . I mean, you won't see me walking down the street yet, but I can walk across the room without falling on my face (though I fall on my face a lot too).

-- We are starting to enjoy the soccer more and more (even though the US team lost). Uncle Arnaud seemed very excited yesterday when France beat Spain. Viva la France!





 Posted by Picasa

No comments: