Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Postcards from Brooklyn

Mommy and Daddy went to a wedding on Sunday and I had an appointment with Auntie Alice and Uncle Arnaud to train them about life with a baby. I pointed out all the places in their apartment where their baby might cause trouble. I tested them on calming a baby that won't stop crying. I even gave them a chance to change a diaper explosion. Hopefully, the experience wasn't too traumatic . . . I had a great time!

Other Highlights from the Week:

-- Daddy and I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge this week (he walked while I lounged in my stroller). It was a great idea until we had to come back over the bridge in the 95 degree heat and 95% humidity.

-- I tried cherries for the first time this week . . . honestly, I don't think anything could be tastier. You should see my excitement when Mommy brings them to the table.

Some new milestones for me:

-- I can get past the pitiful child locks that Mommy and Daddy put onthe cabinets

-- I can reach the last row of wine glasses in the cabinet . . . time to move those out of the way.




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: