Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Almost there . . .

I'm a few steps closer to walking this week . . . I can take about four steps on my own before I lunge myself into Daddy's arms. I don't know why Daddy wants me to walk so badly . . . doesn't he know that I'll be able to wreak even more havoc?

Here are some other highlights from the week . . .

-- My fourth tooth is coming in nicely, which is making eating Cheerios even easier.

-- We went to the NY Botanical Garden in the Bronx-- all these beautiful gardens, and I wasn't even allowed to get out and play . . . what's the point?

-- We went to Rye, NY in Westchester for a great Memorial Day BBQ. These parties are great and I love going, but there were like 15 people there and I was the only baby-- it's time for Mommy and Daddy to branch out a little bit and find me some friends.




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: