Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sorry . . .

Daddy and I are very sorry that we haven't sent pics/stories for a few weeks. The angry phone calls and e-mails can stop. We have two problems . . . 1) Daddy's camera is broken (maybe taking 60-70 pics every week has something to do with it) and 2) Our stories from the last few weeks are comparatively boring. Anyway, here are some highlights:

-- We took a trip to Washington D.C. for Mommy's friend's wedding. Ic an live without being in the car for 10+ hours in two days.

-- The Stewarts haven't shown up for our weekly meeting three weeks in a row. We're beginning to think our first meeting didn't mean as much to them as it did to us.

-- My two top front teeth are coming in . . . makes chewing Cheerios alot easier.

-- I can maintain myself in a standing position for several seconds (basically until I realize that I am standing on my own). See picture number 2 for my dismount.

-- Uncle Amit came to visit me . . . he makes a very comfortable place to fall asleep.

Celebrity Sightings: Edie Falco and Michael Imperioli from TheS opranos (not together). Both could stand to run a comb through their hair before they leave the house.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: