Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Compare and Contrast Stage

So its already started. I am a week old and I am constantly being compared to this Max character. Here are a few of my favorites:

"Oh, he looks just like Max" followed up by the next visitor with "Oh wow, he looks nothing like Max."

"He has so much more hair than Max did" . . . "Max had so much more hair!"

"His skin is darker than Max's" . . . "His skin is much lighter than Max's"

"He sleeps a lot more than Max did at this age." I'm sure Max was a real joy, but how awake could he have really been?

Anyway, I'm hoping that I can develop my own look/voice/personality as we enter week 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi little Sam,
I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Your cousin Anya says "Welcome to this crazy family"!

Anonymous said...

Hello little Sam! Can't wait to see you -- hope it will be soon. --Auntie Amy