Another month has come and gone! Time is flying and so did I this week
. . . Here are the highlights and my life's first lowlights:
Highlights:
-- went to Cleveland to visit the fam . . . we had a nice time but I
think they saw me as a real baby rather than their little angel.
-- signed up for a more advanced class at the nest called "Jump and
Jive." We're looking forward to some challenging activities.
-- saw Mom and Dad's stress relieved . . . seems like all is well in the world.
- had my 8-month bi-day . . . you'd think Mommy and Daddy could have
come up with a cake or something, but nooooooooo!
Lowlights
-- had my first cold . . . its very hard to suck my thumb with a stuffy nose
-- became a drooling monster . . . more teeth must be on the way
-- made Naniji sad when I wouldn't let Daddy out of my site
I guess life isn't always going to be perfect . . . it was good while
it lasted ;)
Hope all is well . . .
Love, Max
You have been sent 4 pictures.
IMG_3629.JPG
IMG_3630.JPG
IMG_3633.JPG
IMG_3651.JPG
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/
Highlights:
-- went to Cleveland to visit the fam . . . we had a nice time but I
think they saw me as a real baby rather than their little angel.
-- signed up for a more advanced class at the nest called "Jump and
Jive." We're looking forward to some challenging activities.
-- saw Mom and Dad's stress relieved . . . seems like all is well in the world.
- had my 8-month bi-day . . . you'd think Mommy and Daddy could have
come up with a cake or something, but nooooooooo!
Lowlights
-- had my first cold . . . its very hard to suck my thumb with a stuffy nose
-- became a drooling monster . . . more teeth must be on the way
-- made Naniji sad when I wouldn't let Daddy out of my site
I guess life isn't always going to be perfect . . . it was good while
it lasted ;)
Hope all is well . . .
Love, Max
You have been sent 4 pictures.
IMG_3629.JPG
IMG_3630.JPG
IMG_3633.JPG
IMG_3651.JPG
These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment