all of Mommy and Daddy's friends from Stanford. Here are some of the
highlights from the trip:
-- We went to the San Diego Zoo, which was nice, but I don't think I'm
quite ready to appreciate the joys of sleeping animals in artifical
cages. I did enjoy watching a bear that like to play peekaboo and two
big fat hippopotomi.
-- Mommy and I spent a morning on the beach while Daddy was taking
surf lessons (yeah, that was a site). I loved splashing in the waves
though it was a little shocking when they jumped right into me.
-- I enjoyed spending time with the adults on the trip, but I
especially enjoyed hanging out with my friend Julia. She kinda kept
showing me up though-- she can climb the stairs faster than I can, she
can say a few more words than I can, and she gets to stay up until
9PM!



No comments:
Post a Comment