Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My first party!

I don't know what my parents were thinking, but they've already thrown a party for me even though I'm only a few hours old. First my Nanaji, Naniji, Mosaji, Mosiji, and Mamaji showed up around 2:30 and we had a blast. Everybody wanted to hold me and Uncle Amit could practically hold me in the palm of his hand. My Dad was taking lots of pictures and video and of course I gave him some good shots. People said I was trying to get attention by making cute faces-- are they kidding?! I'm only one . . . hour old.

The party was in full swing when Auntie Edina and her Mom showed up. I've never met them before, but they seemed so happy to see me.

Auntie Sonali showed up next. I think she's expecting to spend a lot of time with me over the next few months-- my Dad told me that she's going to be a big help. He also told me that she was at the hospital for hours waiting for me to come out-- I guess she's excited too!

Auntie Courtney and Uncle Matt showed up next and they seemed happy too. All I had to do was open my eyes and the whole room was on their feet to see. I think I even saw a tear in Courtney's eye-- what's up with that?

And last, but certainly not least, my Grandma and Aunt Amy showed up! They got on a plane as soon as they heard that I was coming. As soon as my Grandma saw me she ran over and whooshed me up in her arms. I know I saw lots of tears in her eyes . . . Aunt Amy couldn't stop taking pictures. I think I might need to get a manager to handle the paparazzi.

If everyday is going to be like this one, its going to be a pretty nice life.

No comments: